Nerdy Rihanna

>> ART WORKS >> RIHANNA

Rihanna and just a regular nerd

Rihanna always known for her edgy sense of style and a hot body to wear it. Oh yes and her sounds good too. Anyway, in the spirit of study (I went back to my college last week), and the feeling of feeling nerdy, thus, I would like to match Rihanna edgy style with a pair of nerdy glasses. I guess, the result is quite nice. LOL. Just Click More to see the picture. And don't forget to add any comment afterward :)


Nerdy Rihana

If someone wearing this spectacles and still looks good with it, Rihanna is the right person for you to find. I could hear ella ella ella somewhere. Please also leave any hint up for my next match making artworks. And don't forget to subscribe to my email subscription for instant notification. See you later!

Bluecrystaldude

Other Similar Posts: