Picture|YeeeahEveryone is talking about Michael Phelps and his 8 wonders during Olympic 2008 in Beijing. It was reported 60 million viewers were tuning in one of those countless Olympic channel to watch him swimming. And guess who is jealous? Jennifer Lopez!
Lopez, who appeared on "Good Morning America" Aug. 18 to discuss her preparations for the Malibu Triathlon, was overheard saying after the segment that she “couldn’t understand why everyone is talking about that swimmer,” according to a GMA source. “She couldn’t come up with (eight-time gold-medal winner Michael) Phelps’ name, and then she yammered on about how she was the one training for a triathlon just six months after giving birth, and how that was the big story right now, not ‘the swimmer.’ ” - MSNBCMy God! Seriously. Sometimes one cannot help but to wonder how arrogant artist could be. Okay, let see some of Michael Phelps' facts:
- Water drinks Michael Phelps.
- Scientists recently discovered the cause for warmer sea temperature and melting icebergs happens every time Michael Phelps gets in the water.
- Michael Phelps’ sweat is consider a banned substance for other athletes. Too bad Michael Phelps never sweats.
- When Michael Phelps jumps into the pool, he isn’t making a splash; the water is just trying to get out of his way.
- Once, when Michael Phelps swam the Atlantic and came across mermaids, one said to him “I thought you were just a myth!”
- Ancient Greeks used to sacrifice 100 cows to Poseidon who would then turn around and sacrifice them to Michael Phelps.
- Michael Phelps does not swim like dolphins; dolphins swim like Michael Phelps.
- There is no need to save the whales, Michael Phelps has saved them all.
- When Michael Phelps goes water skiing he doesn’t use skis; or a boat.
- Every time you see a shooting star you are really watching Michael Phelps train in space.