Blogroll

My Little Black Pot blogroll

Hi guys. As some of you might already know, My Little Black Pot has been my junk site since the end of 2007. However, I have to juggle with my study and constant pressure of resourcing for new and vibrant contents for my main blog; I had chose to stop updating My Little Black Pot back then. Nevertheless, as any of these young kids today, I can’t escape from being surrounded by the entertainment world. I am always craving for something new to quench my thirst of amusement whether it involves music, movie or just some random hot pictures from the internet. Thus, now I officially reopen this humble site for everyone who’s willing to spend their precious time and take a sneak peak of what’s happening in the world of entertainment.

Therefore, anyone of you who’re willing to have a link exchange, please link My Little Black Pot, drop me a comment here and I will link you back as soon as possible. I am looking forward to hear from you and thank you in advance for the link exchange. Have a nice day!

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z