I love Christmas Decorations!

Christmas Decoration 1

This post was inspired by Foong's Christmas Decorations In Klang Valley Malls (Part 1). Check his post for more beautiful photos! Awesome!

I always have a thing for Christmas decoration in malls. Among all other festive seasons, the malls usually went all out for Christmas. I managed to snap two malls which are The Summit USJ and Sunway Pyramid.

Sunway Pyramid:

Christmas Decoration 2

Christmas Decoration 3

The unique teddy bears from the box at The Summit:

Christmas Decoration 4

and there was a Christmas carol too!

Christmas Decoration 5

and I received this lovely biscuit from my auntie too!

Christmas Present

Wait for my New Year post later! Happy New Year Eve!

First Commenter:
(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)





+ +
Bluecrystaldude
If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to My Little Black Pot by Email! I would be very happy!