Special Announcement


In case you are seeing this post, it means that you have either bookmarked my blog, or you just dropped in coincidentally. After giving myself so much thoughts, I have decided to let My Little Black Pot in hibernation mode, or in technical term, under yearly maintenance. Truth to be told, I just don't have enough time and efforts to keep both my blogs (Hot Shit Form Here and My Little Black Pot) in the very best condition they should be. I don't have the time to update it even though I have tonnes to write (believe me, I do) or have the time to drop 300EC for both of my blogs (I am still waiting for the right wireless broadband). Don't forget to mention on how irritate I am with Entrecard. For those last month Entrecard droppers, I am so sorry to let you down. I will try to pay my due by using Hot Shit Form Here account, but I am not sure I could even managed that after these new Entrecard stupid changes (blocking any transfer for only 1000EC each week - including tax).

Nevertheless, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you for those who have involved in developing this blog. I promise you that I will open back this blog. It just the matter of time. As you could see on the picture above, this was supposed to be my new RSS feed dolly made exclusively by Emila from Emila's Illustrated Blog. Thank you for your beautiful dolly. You could see it the next time I reopened my blog to the public again.

P/S: You could reach me by using my main blog, Hot Shit Form Here - it will still running and functioning well.

Regards,

Bluecrystaldude