Top Entrecard Droppers - September


Just like last month, I would like to express my gratitude for these consistent droppers by credit them with 250 EC for top 3, 200 EC for number 4 till 6 and 150 EC for the rest of the top ten. However, I could only transfer those credits by batch. This week is for top 3, next week for top 6 and the last week for the rest of the remaining droppers. Continue reading to know who received it...









1. Stud Kickass: The Webcomic *up 2 spots than the last month*
2. Parched No More *new entry!*
3. Acakadut (deleted) *new entry!*
4. Hot Shit Form Here *slide 4 places down*
5. my review *new entry!*
6. Happy Thoughts, Happy Tot *new entry!*
7. Online Games *new entry!*
8. Cine *new entry!*
9. EzGreatLife *new entry!*
10. Superficial Gallery *new entry!*
Wow! There are so many new entries this month compared to the last month! You could check it here. As you may noticed, some of the blogs were deleted (by Entrecard I assumed) as it imposed new rules and regulations - you should already received the notification through your email. I do not know how to add up more than ten top Entrecard droppers like other blogs did (usually until 25 top most droppers), so I cannot give the credits to those who deserved it. Anyone could help me with this problem?

EC Transfer schedule:
Week 1: 1. Stud Kickass: The Webcomic, 2. Parched No More, 3. Acakadut (deleted)
Week 2: 4. Hot Shit Form Here, 5. my review, 6. Happy Thoughts, Happy Tot
Week 3: 7. Online Games, 8. Cine, 9. EzGreatLife, 10. Superficial Gallery

Please do remind me if you haven't yet received your EC when it is already your due week, and I am not yet to do so. Sometimes, I will busy (very busy) with my study until I forget to transfer the credit. Once again, thanks for dropping your Entrecard here, and congrats to all my Top Entrecard Dropper for September! Wish to see you again next month!

Bluecrystaldude