Winner of American Idol Season 9

Lee DeWyze Winner American Idol 2010

And the winner of American Idol Season 9, 2010 is *drum rolling* Lee DeWyze! I can't be more happy for his winning. Humble, shy and innocent, he really deserved it. Although, after watching the last Top 2 performance with Crystal Bowersox, I was pretty sure Crystal will win it. I was afraid Lee already climaxed during the Top 3 performance. And I was right. Crystal "crush" the Top 2 performance yesterday. Nevertheless, I think that people are more attracted with Lee DeWyze's story. He was working at painter shop before joining American Idol. Remember David Cook? Or Kris Allen? People eat on that stuff. Well, at least I did.

Yeah! Lee, congratulation. You really deserved it man!

Lee DeWyze
This is my weekly poll result. At first (before the Top 2 performance) majority of the votes went to Lee DeWyze, but after that, more votes went for Crystal Bowersox.

Weekly Poll American Idol
P/S: Don't forget to participate on my weekly poll on the top right of this page. Thanks!

First THREE Commenters:

(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)

+ Monica from Turn-U-Off +
+ Bella from Enveeus.com +
+ Mariuca from Meow Diaries +

Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to My Little Black Pot by Email! I would be very happy!