A Life Without Love is No Life At All

Ever After A Cinderella Story Poster

Last night, while I was doing my daily Entrecard drops and flicking through television channels, I saw one of my favorite romantic movies of all time was showing; Ever After: A Cinderella Story. Danielle De Barbarac, played by Drew Barrymore and Prince Henry (Dougray Scott) are like a couple made in heaven!

With quotations such as:

A life without love, is no life at all

And

I kneel before you not as a prince, but as a man in love

For those who haven’t watched the movie before, it is one of the best remakes of Cinderella fairytale ever. This is a story about Danielle who’s in love with the prince of France and her evil stepmother. I can watch the movie over and over again for sure! “A life without love is no life at all” is one of my favorite love quotations too.

Cinderella

If you haven't watch the movie, please buy, rent or steal from your friends. A must watch movie! Love is such a beautiful feeling, isn’t it? Sigh.


What is your favorite love quotation from movie?

First THREE Commenters:

(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)

+ Shafiq from Belog Bagus +
+ Bluedreamer from TOP FIVE +
+ Bella from Enveeus.com +

Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to My Little Black Pot by Email! I would be very happy!