Don't be bored, be Billbored

M.I.A. Billbored 1

Government are supposed to represent us, the people. We are re-wiring politics. Forget Whitehall. Forget corruption. Forget middle class baby boomers. Billboard is about youth, creativity and liberation. It is about time that we all made it clear what we want, instead of being enchanted by false promises. - Billbored manifesto


M.I.A. joined Pollocks and the Billbored project. It is a project that use artworks to put the "spotlight back on you and wants you to speak out". Well, as mentioned earlier in The-Most-Grueling-Video-I-Ever-Seen, her video was taken down from YouTube hours after it was uploaded.


M.I.A. Billbored 2

Check out more artworks here.

First THREE Commenters:

(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)

+ Izzati from Ini Hidup Saya +
+ Bluedreamer from TOP FIVE +
+ Mariuca from Mariuca's Perfume Gallery +

Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to My Little Black Pot by Email! I would be very happy!