Movies Round Up

The Karate Kid

I was supposed to watch The Karate Kid today, but cancelled in the last minutes. Nevertheless, the movie sound amazing! The Karate Kid is the highest grossed movie this over the weekend with estimated $18.8 million leaving The A-Team movie at $9.65 million. Both movies were premiered on Friday.

The A-Team

Shrek Forever After and Get Him to The Greek are on the third and fourth place respectively with $4.4 million and $3.28 million respectively. The action/adventure and thriller; The Killers rounded up the fifth spot with $2.75 million.

I still haven't manage to write the review on Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Shrek Forever After. But most probably I will write it sometimes later next week. I am going to Kuala Lumpur on Monday and have to attend an interview on Tuesday. Take care guys!

First THREE Commenters:


(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)




+
+
+ +

Bluecrystaldude


If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to My Little Black Pot by Email! I would be very happy!