John Mayer, The Situation and Snookie Tan

John Mayer and The Situation Ripped Stomach
(Image courtesy of TMZ)

This was taken backstage at the CMT Music Awards in Nashville. John Mayer was so sporting and showing his hairy stomach to compare with the Jersey Shore's The Situation ripped stomach. This picture made my day. LOL!

Meanwhile, I watch and re-watch MTV Movie Awards 2010 red carpet live just to watch the Jersey Shore Season 2 premier. (Watch the second season premier HERE). In one of the sneak peaks, Snooki (remember the Snooki Song?) said:

“I don’t go tanning-tanning anymore because Obama put a 10 per cent tax on tanning and I feel he did that intentionally for us. McCain would never put a 10 per cent tax on tanning,”

I even like the Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull video clip of 'I Like It,' the soundtrack's first single. I can't wait to watch the Season 2 of Jersey Shore! Although once upon a time I used to call the show "Jersey Whores". ROFL!

Enrique Iglesias featuring Pitbull I Like It Staring Jersey Shore

(Watch the video clip HERE)


First THREE Commenters:


(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)



+
+ +
 + +

Bluecrystaldude


If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to My Little Black Pot by Email! I would be very happy!