Beyonce Heat Perfume is Too Sexy for British TV

Beyonce Heat Perfume
Too sexy for TV!

For a perfume advertisement, I think it is indeed too sexy. Beyonce's Heat Perfume ads has been banned on daytime TV due too its sexual imagery. Beyonce is laying on some sort of table in a middle of the room, her red dress barely cover her boobs and she's basically caressing her breast at one time!

Beyonce Heat Perfume


Don't get me wrong, I love Beyonce and sex does sell. But when you're projecting it excessively with no reason, you tend to step the boundary of being slutty. Just saying.

Beyonce Heat Perfume


First Commenter:


(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)

+ +


Bluecrystaldude
If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to My Little Black Pot by Email! I would be very happy!