Why You Should Watch Unstoppable

Unstoppable

Oh my! I was not expecting anything from the moment I bought the ticket. I was actually planning to watch The Other Guy; staring Derek Jeter, Samuel L. Jackson and Dwayne Johnson, but I missed the last show for that day.

Anyway, Unstoppable is about a runway train caused by a stupid engineer mixed up with technical errors and bad lucks. Oh and the train is carrying cargos of toxic chemicals. This movie is based on a true story starring Denzel Washington, Chris Pine and Rosario Dawson.

Unstoppable Poster

I am not sure why there are not lots of buzz about this movie, it literally keep me at the edge of my seat throughout the movie. The story line is actually simple, but with a great graphic details and sound effects, I basically biting my fingernails. I am never did that, trust me.

So, if you haven’t watched it yet, please do. I gave it 4/5 stars!

First Commenter:


(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)


+ Lady Java's Lounge +


Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to My Little Black Pot by Email! I would be very happy!