Changed New Header and Back on Entrecard!

Entrecard

A large version of my card


Hi guys! I have changed My Little Black Pot's header. Hurm.. Do you like it? I also listed back my site to Entrecard. I hope I am not too lazy to start dropping for My Little Black Pot too. Hehe.

What do you think? I don't noticed that the background color is not the same with the header. But I was too lazy to change it back. Perhaps will tweak it later. Have a nice day guys!

Header
My new header!

First THREE Commenters:

(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)

+ Monica from Turn-U-Off +
+ Ika Honey Bunny from Ika Honey Bunny +
+ Bluedreamer from TOP FIVE +

Bluecrystaldude

If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to My Little Black Pot by Email! I would be very happy!