New Notifications system in Facebook

New Facebook Notifications


Facebook notifications system is now with profile pictures! Before this only names were shown. Do you like this new improvement?

However, the full list of notifications is still in the compressed mode, which is appropriate since it shows all the notifications there. You don’t want to see the same profile pictures repeatedly; especially when some of your friends are using very disturbing images as their profile pictures. Trust me.

New Facebook Notifications

Anyway, from now on, My Little Black Pot will also feature technology segment! This is the first one of the series. Stay tune!

P/S: Add me (Haaziq Zahar) in Facebook now!

First THREE Commenters:


(Whoever won the most First Commenter contests will be featured at the end of the month!)



+ + + + + +


Bluecrystaldude


If you find this blog is interesting enough, do subscribe to My Little Black Pot by Email! I would be very happy!